Tuesday, January 4, 2011

enthralled.

Friends, I am truly at a loss for what to write.

I don't know how to explain this overwhelming love that God has for you, but I just feel that He wants me to just once again remind you of it. He is here for you. He knows you. Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus! Far surpassing all the rest! This love is yours and mine today...right now...this very moment.

will you believe it?  will you receive it? will you let the King come in and cherish you forever and ever? He isn't demanding your love from you. No...remember? He stands at the door and knocks. Yes, He is eagerly anticipating that you will open the door for Him to come in! Receive Him dear friends. Let the King of Glory in and transform your entire being!

There are truly no words to express the love of our Jesus for us.... We will never be able to comprehend it. I am literally frustrated as I type this because I cannot think of any description that even begins to compare.
But it is real.

Rest in that truth.



"Listen, daughter, and pay careful attention:
Forget your people and your father’s house.
Let the King be enthralled by your beauty;
honor him, for He is your Lord. "

2 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Thanks for this! I know it but it always helps when someone tells you!

Hannah Rose said...

Hi Hannah! I'm Hannah too! So glad I stumbled upon your gem of a blog! Lovely posts, dear! I look forward to reading more! Please follow my blog as well. Blessings, Hannah Rose :)

roseandherlily.blogspot.com