Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well..here it is!

Hello everyone!
This first post is just to let everyone know that I've finally made my blog! I'm really hoping that this will serve as a means of staying in touch with you all during this new and very busy season of life. Just to give you all a heads up... My blog is private, so it's by invitation only. I decided to do this for alot of reasons, but the main one is that I don't want this to be a blog where I simply ramble about what's going on in my life. I see this more as a convenience thing. I am planning on being very honest on here as far as how I'm really doing, and I hope that you all will comment and offer suggestions and encouragement as you see fit.I'm really excited about this! I know that Lord has placed each and every one of you very specifically in my life, and I pray that He will bring us even closer together as time goes on.

So there you have it! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Janelle Shank said...

Hannah! I'm so happy you have a blog and we can keep up more regularly! I recently started one too, but I'll admit, I don't update it all that often :) I'm so excited to hear about what's going on in your life! Tell your family hi for me! Love you!

Hannah Leilani said...

hannah i really like your blog ! i cant wait to read moor your sis nom

Steve and Tami said...

Banana...thanks for inviting us to your blog. It will be a lot of fun watching your life play out from here. I hope you enjoy writing here as much as I do. It tends to be very therapeutic. God Bless and have a great day!

Stebie