Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There's Joy in the Journey!

Hey everyone!
As the New Year approaches, I keep finding myself reflecting on the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord on my family's life. Throughout the past couple years, there have definitely been struggles, but the Lord has remained faithful. Even looking back on my school experience and realizing what a crazy change it has been, I can do nothing but fall on my face and thank my Lord Jesus for how He has sustained me throughout it all. And guess what?! My semester ends January 23rd and I will NEVER have to do Honors Chemistry again...yippee!!

Anyway, thank you all for your prayers and support. I am so grateful for each and every one of you and I know the Lord has placed you all in my life for a reason. I love you all so much!

New subject...:)

Every year, the orchestra serves a Spaghetti dinner at Great Bridge as a way to fundraise for all the orchestra's financial needs. It should be really fun. There is yummy food, prizes and our Pops orchestra performs for some entertainment. Its going to be February 7th at 7:30pm. Please come out and join my family. I'll follow up with more details as it gets closer. Hope to see you there!

These are some pictures we took on Christmas Day.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: