Sunday, April 3, 2011

i still can't even believe it...

I am the seriously the most blessed girl on the face of this earth. My daddy handed me a little package right as I was in the middle of an emotional breakdown over nursing and feeling just utterly exhausted and stressed. When I opened it, all I could do was cover my face and cry harder.... because it was a MAP OF HAWAII!! Yes!! My two best friends and I are going the week after I graduate!!!! Wooohoooooo!!! What
a loving, generous and kind Father the Lord is! I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

Moriah Simonowich said...

Hi Hannah!

It's always so encouraging when God gives us the comfort we need exactly *when* we need it! ;) That's so neat that you'll have the trip to Hawaii to look forward to after you graduate!

{hugs & prayers}

~Moriah~