Tuesday, April 26, 2011

At last!!

Well, it's official! I had my first day at the hospital on Friday. I was SUPER nervous, but once again, God showed Himself to me, and gave me peace. I am getting SO excited about being a nurse! I finally feel like I am where I belong. I cannot wait to see how the Lord will use nursing in my life to serve Him, and Lord willing, bring others to know the Savior! *super excited squeal!!* So please keep praying for me! :)

Hahaha, anyways, thought I would share a few pictures. Hope ya'll enjoy them!










Praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD, my soul.

 I will praise the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the LORD their God!







:::some side notes:::

*please be praying. i have a dear friend that doesn't know the Lord. This person has really been on my heart for months now, and I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord will save this person. So pease join me in praying if ever you think of it!

*and please be lifting this family up too. Kelly was my friend's little sister.

No comments: