Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And tonight....I will praise the Lord!

Tonight is my last Christmas concert at Great Bridge High school! A bitter-sweet time for sure. So many happy memories have been made with my orchestra. Orchestra is actually one of the main reasons I went into public school sophomore year, after being home-schooled my entire life. I cannot even express the joy I feel when I am up on stage playing!! I literally just close my eyes, move with the music, and imagine I am playing for my One true love...my Savior and my King.
To HIM be all the praise forever and ever!
Praise Him with me dear friends! He is worthy! Praise Him in all things...all circumstances...all situations. He has always been faithful to you, and will never ever ever stop! He is so good! What a loving God we serve!


"Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!"

Psalm 150: 1-6


 










1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

We truly do serve a loving God! :)
I hope you had a great time at your concert! The violin is such a beautiful instrument, and these pictures are great!
In Christ,
Sarah