Monday, September 21, 2009

2 weeks in...




Wow! Has it really only been two weeks since I started?! Please tell me it has been longer! =)

Anyways, I am so excited about how things are being laid out. I have been strengthened and feel much more confident about my school year. I have lots of really tough classes including AP English and AP U.S. History but the Lord has been so faithful to me and I know He will continue to be. Please pray for me though! I am tempted to discouragement very easily. I want to command my thoughts though and I want to walk in the joy of the Lord. Please pray that I would talk to myself in those moments and on those especially hard days. I know the Lord wants me to keep lifting my eyes to see the big picture, and to not be so short-sighted.

I am making some great friends at school. Please pray that the Lord will continue to cultivate them. It is sometimes hard because there is not one day that I don't think about all my friends at SGC, but I know the Lord is using that too. I believe that His plan is greater than mine and that He is using all these things to increase my dependence on Him.

Thank you all for your prayers! I love you all!

Pressing onward,
Hannah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you Hannah! How come I love you so much?! Praying for you is one of my greatest joys! So much is on the way for you. What rewards for those who dare to believe and do.