Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another wonderful year is almost here!


Well...my junior year begins this Tuesday! I am SO SO SO excited to see what the Lord is going to do. I can't wait to be apart of all the amazing experiences He has waiting for me. Please keep praying for Janelle and I as we go forward to share the good news. We feel priviledged to be used as the Lord's vessels. We will keep you all posted with encouraging stories and I will let you all know when my concerts are going to be so you can hopefully come on out.

Love you guys!

Pressing Onward,

Hannah




"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Matt. 28: 18-20

No comments: