Monday, September 14, 2009

Concert Schedule!

Hey everyone...

I finally got the orchestra performance schedule for this year! Now these are the main concerts that feature the orchestras, however, there may be more events that pop up throughout the year. I will try to give you as much notice as I can.

All the concerts are in the school's auditorium.

Great Bridge High

301 Hanbury Road West

Chesapeake, Va 23322


Please feel free to bring anyone since the concerts are free and are usually not well attended :)

Thank you all for showing your support this way. Love you guys!
Pressing onward,
Han



Fall Concert: November 5- 7:30 pm




Senior Regional Orchestra Concert*: November 14 (time?)




Christmas Concert: December 15-7:30pm




Spring Concert: February 23-7:30pm




Last Concert: June 8-7:30pm






*I haven't auditioned for this yet, so I actually don't even know if I will be in it. I will let you know ASAP. Pray I make it! :) *


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hoping to make them all:) Thanks for sharing the schedule with us.