Friday, April 2, 2010

My Blog is Getting a Facelift!!


Hey all! So yes, you're probably thinking "Ok Hans, you say thins every time...you aren't REALLY gonna keep blogging again!" Hehehe I do not blame you of you feel this way...I'm saying the same thing to myself as I type this! :D

However, it seems to me like blogging can be such a good way to encourage one another and such. I don't know how often I'll be able to post, but I will do my best to do it as often as I can.

If you would actually just comment often so I know you are reading, I would really appreciate it. Its always encouraging to know what I'm writing is actually being read. hehe

Feel free to share whatever on here (let's watch the language though). I hope and pray that this will encourage you and that it will minister to you.


So here's to new blog-beginings!
Enjoy the blessings our Loving Father has in store for us!

No comments: