Saturday, December 3, 2011

change.

Life is funny sometimes. How quickly it changes. How my opinions of it change. How my outlook and attitude towards circumstances changes. Makes me dizzy to think of quick and easy I am to change my mind.
Life is forever changing. But God never does. His faithfulness to  me never wavers. The seasons come and go, my interests, my passions they all change. But His love never will.

So even when I haven't been to church in almost two months, and really am not interested? Even when I would rather sleep than wake up 30 minutes early to read my Bible and exercise? Even when I hibernate in my room just to  be away from my family because I have no interest in being social or dealing with them? When I want to just sit around and feel sorry for myself cuz I am a broke, stressed out, exhausted nursing student?



Yes. Yes. Yes.

No matter what season you are in, friend...He never changes. Do not fear, do not be dismayed. Your Jesus is your Jesus, and He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never gives up on you, even when you have given up on yourself. So go ahead. Climb in His lap. Cry into His chest. Share your heart with Him. And let Him restore your weary soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen friend...his love never fails...we all has go thrue things..many very very painfull..but its not falling but standing up and continuing..the journey..many times we feel exhausted..But the lord nows the heart he nows the struggles..just keep in obedience..he loves you going to pray for you that the lord reveal to you his will but i think you already now..you have here a friend not to judge you but to talk with..if brothers and sisters would be more united will be a beter world..loves my friend..dont give up..