Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Your Very Best...

I had a really, really bad two days. Like really bad. So you know what I did? I went on a 95 minute walk on the treadmill while watching one of my absolute FAVORITE movies, Facing the Giants. I have yet to watch that movie and not cry and be totally inspired. Thought I would share one of my favorite scenes with ya'll. I was kinda pathetically sobbing all over myself while watching it, because i have never identified more with anything before. I feel exactly like Broc these days...but I know that my Jesus is right there on the field next to me, screaming encouragement and not letting me quit until i have given it my absolute best. My best.

Hope you are encouraged like I am by this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zHPhVTw3YgM

2 comments:

Deyanira said...

Hi Hannah!:) Just wanted to stop by and say that I totally get ya'. There've been days when I've been stripped of all near and dear to me...even a ministry. And what I can share with you is what I learned a few week back:when we've been hurt or feel like we've been through so much, this is the Lord trying to push this song out of us. We all have an inner-song that others are waiting to hear in order to know that there is hope in Jesus. Keep lookin' up because I'm sure you've got a special song within you for the glory of the Lord. Bye Bye and stop by my blog whenever:D

Hannah Leilani said...

Oh, thank you so much for your encouragement!! Amen and amen! Thanks for reading!