Wednesday, March 16, 2011

comfort. comfort for God's people.

so sorry i haven't posted in so long. i have been soooo busy! And i have alot to do so this isn't going to be anything big, but just wanted everyone to know I'm still here! : )

i just believe that the Lord wated me to share with those of you who might be feeling dry or weary. I myself am walking through some very, very rough things and it is so easy to give into despair and hopelessness! But oh, th edeep deep love of Jesus! His faithfulness is just completely beyond me!
I have been fleeing to my Bible for comfort, and the first passage I came to was this:

“But you, Israel, my servant,
Jacob, whom I have chosen,
you descendants of Abraham my friend,
I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

For I am the Lord your God

who takes hold of your right hand

and says to you, Do not fear;

I will help you.

 Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob,

little Israel, do not fear,

for I myself will help you,” declares the Lord,

your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. "


Isaiah 41: 8-10; 13-14


Comfort. Comfort for God's people.
Oh friends, whatever your circumstance may be, never forget to run to Jesus. Run to Him. He is so good to you and has promised to uphold you! You can turn to whatever you want, hoping that it will fix you, but nothing but the blood of Jesus will be enough. He is your strength, He is your hiding place, your refuge.
So turn to Him. Trust in His mighty name.

Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it!"






Malachi 3:10




1 comment:

Rebecca-Joy said...

Glad I found your blog, it's beautiful!
Check out mine:
http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com