Sunday, November 28, 2010

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!


Welcome to the Hulme Family's favorite Christmas tradition...watching Charlie Brown's Christmas, dancing like crazy to the song "Linus and Lucy", and finally, putting up our very own, homemade, Charlie Brown Christmas characters! We have added quite a few characters since last year!! Excuse the picture quality...I took these in my pajamas, in the middle of the street, Sunday morning, with my cellphone! I'm silly I know. :)
Anyways, hope you enjoy them!





Snoopy


Schroder (my favorite!!)





Lucy and Charlie Brown



Pig Pen


Peppermint Patty and Linus


Sally



The Whole Gang!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE Linus and Lucy song! I have a friend who figured it out on the piano. Have a nice Christmas!

Mary Lynne said...

That is such a cool Christmas tradition! Schroder is my absolute favorite as well. =)

In Christ's love
~Mary

Micah said...

These look amazing, Hannah! Great job!!!

Chloe Hawes said...

Hello,
I just thought I would let you know that I love your blog, I find it so encouraging!
Love In Christ,
Chloe~Jane
P.S Here is my blog:
http://lovinglife777.blogspot.com/