Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love Walked Amoung Us...





If we help some one, but do not take time to look and feel what they are feeling, our love is cold. And if we look and feel but do not help, our love is cheap.
- Love Walked Amoung Us-






Reach out to this hurting world around you, dear friends. Feel what these lost and sesperate souls feel. Cry when they cry. Laugh when they laugh. Look at them with the same compassion Jesus looks at you each and every moment of the day. Look at them through the lense of His love....



You will never look at them the same way again!









3 comments:

Jennifer Where the Green Grass Grows said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!! I love yours as well!! The picture in your header at the top is beautiful,did you take it? I love it!!
Jennifer

Hannah Leilani said...

It was my pleasure! I seriously love your blog...so adorable.
Yes I did! Haha that was actually taken with my cellphone at Lake CHampion Young Life camp! And lemme just say i have a really terrible phone so i was completely blown away when i saw how this one came out! I guess God wanted to surprise me ;)
Have a wonderful day girl!

Hannah Leilani said...

It was my pleasure! I seriously love your blog...so adorable.
Yes I did! Haha that was actually taken with my cellphone at Lake CHampion Young Life camp! And lemme just say i have a really terrible phone so i was completely blown away when i saw how this one came out! I guess God wanted to surprise me ;)
Have a wonderful day girl!