Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update!

Hi everyone!
Wow...I've been so busy, I haven't had alot of time to sit down and post! What a crazy week this has been! Everything from SOLS to final exams has been on my plate. This Lord is so kind to me though! I really believe He is showing me great favor.
I have really been noticing a change in the way I am relating with the kids at school latley . I really think the ice is beginning to break! So many more kids are greeting me in the hallways and talking to me. I am so happy! I know this girl named Rachel Sunday who is is my orchestra. She is such a wild thing....so bubbly and vivacious. Anyway, she has really taken an interest in me and I think is attracted to the love of the Lord that must make me stand out from other girls she has met. She is so sweet. Twice today, she came up and gave me a big hug, telling me she loved me. OK Lord! I am so encouraged.
The end of Chemistry is in sight! I scored advanced placement on my Sol. I couldn't believe it:)
We have one more week and then my final is on Friday! Today we got to make homemade ice cream in class...oh my goodness was it amazing! Good thing I'm getting ready to go run! =)

Orchestra is going well. I now have the tickets for the Spaghetti Dinner. They are $8.00 each. It's going to be on February 7th from 4-7:30. Obviously it won't take you 3 1/2 hours to eat dinner, but there will also be some other fun things going on. We will be having a bake sale, silent auction and our Pops orchestra will be performing. Let me know if you are interested in donating anything to the silent auction. And just to give you all a heads up...we are not going to be able to make the trip this year, so this will probably be the biggest thing, fundraiser-wise. There is a contest to see who can sell the most tickets! :) Our deadline is January 31st, so if you could let me know how many tickets you would like before then, that would help me tremendously!

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am so grateful for you all. Have a wonderful evening!
Love,
Hannah

2 comments:

Wasko Family said...

Hey Hannah!

Here's the comment i promised!! ha ha!! I had so much fun hanging out with you at miss suzies. I'm so ecouraged by you as i read your blog, i wish i had the fire for God that you have!! Thank you so much for being an example and great friend!! I love you to "Ireland and back" as you used to say! =)

Stef

My name is Courtney. said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog... you are in our prayers...
Smiles,
Courtney