Monday, January 5, 2009

So it Begins....

Hi all!
This is just a fly by post. I'm going back to school this morning from Christmas Break. The Lord met me in so many ways the past few days...it has been wonderful to see how He works. He used some very special people to pray for me and encourage me and once again I feel refreshed to do His work. Please pray for me, that as the semester comes to a close and the work starts heaping up, that I would keep my eyes lifted to the Lord and would constantly keep looking to Him for my strength. I know how much I depend on him, and in his faithfulness, He has never once left me.
I pray that you all will also be strengthened in Him as you get back into the swing of things as well. May His joy and peace abound in each of your homes as you invite His presence into your daily routines. I love you all so much! Remember...there is so much joy to be found this day!
Hannah


No comments: