Friday, April 20, 2012

DONE!

Oh my gosh, I thought the day would never get here. Seriously. I was so convinced time was standing still, it's not even funny.
But the day has come and passed, and I am graduated!!!

Wow. What a relief. It still hasn't really sunk in for me that I am finished. But I have a feeling it will soon. Just being able to enjoy my coffee this morning, and getting to have a leisurely quiet time-- that alone was amazing.
God has seen me through. He has sustained me once again, and oh, am I just so overwhelmed that He did. My mom got me a ring for graduation..it's called a faith ring. On the top, there is a small shell, and tiny footprints, and on the inside of the silver band are the words, 'When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.' HE carried me through this. And I am so glad he did. I wouldn't have made it anywhere without him. To God be the glory!!

So yes, here I am, the first day of a new chapter of life. No, I have no idea what I am gonna do next. I think my goal right now is just to study and pass my boards at the end of this month, then find a nursing job, and I'm going to enroll in some pre-req classes for the fall at the community college. Please pray the Lord opens the door for me to find a job quickly!

Thank yo for all the prayers over these long 18 months...it's been such a hard road, but prayer alone and the faithfulness of God has prevailed once again.

Enjoy your day, dear friends!!


 



 










1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love you so much Hannah!! I'm so proud of you, excited for you, happy for you, etc. haha. Annnnd I think ONE of the things you should do next is start hanging out with me more... okay? Okay. muah! ;)