Monday, July 13, 2009

Give Me Grace

Give Me Grace
by Cynthia Rylant




Monday make me good and kind
to all creatures that I find.
Help me love God's whole creation.
Make my life a celebration.





Tuesday teach me faith and caring,

teach me wisdom, teach me sharing.

Raise me up and make me strong.

Be with me the whole day long.





Wednesday make me full of light.

Guide my heart both day and night.

Give me gladnes, give me grace

Shine your love upon my face.







Thursday open up my eyes

to your angels in the skies.

Let them know their wings are near me,

and that they will always hear me.







Friday keep the ones I love.

Comfort them from up above.

Lift their hearts and hold them dear.

Help them know that you are here.



Saturday in the early morn

make me thankful I was born.

Give my spirit peace within.

Let each day wth hope begin.





Sunday in a quiet time,

bless this little life of mine.

In the wonder of each day,

let me live a holy way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what you did with this poem. The pictures are so sweet. I love you!

Mommy